Friday, November 11, 2011

An introduction

Greetings!

I have started this blog ... to communicate with people, about issues that concern me .. or about the things i love ..

In a world where internet is as important as food for most of the "privileged" I wish to bring forward the fact that Internet is not limited to social networking sites .. videos .. and downloading pirated music...

Internet is probably on of the strongest media to communicate with millions, if not billions across the whole World... Making a proper and responsible use of such a media is not only necessary, but is our duty..

Hence I feel that through this blog .. i can express myself .. my thoughts, through poems and short stories ...
Writing is my passion .. it is something that turns the blues to the yellows and the blacks to the whites ...As William Wordsworth said "Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.." I love to pour my feelings into a blank paper .. it makes me feel complete ..

:)

4 comments:

  1. I hope 2 c more of ur work..and how often is "often"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have produced some really good and intelligent pieces of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys ..
    And often means as often as possible .. With all the heaps of work i need to do :)

    Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete